Central Tax Service

Welcome to Central Tax Service

Central Tax Service handles income tax matters for individuals, couples, families, estates, trusts, and small business owners or professionals. Don't pay more tax than required by law!


briefcaseIf you refer someone to file an S-corporation with us and they have us prepare the tax return for the first time, We will give you $100 in cash. The client must come in and complete the 1120S by January 31st to qualify for the $100 in cash.